Old Boys Association of St. John's College founded on April 11, 1977 at the College Hall with the gathering of 16 people. Membership has shown impressive growth over 1400 members today. Growth, expansion & rapid transformation of OBA activities during the last decade significant. Activities range from a host of assistance programmes to school in both curricular and extra curricular work
ST. JOHN'S COLLEGE
Nugegoda had no english School till
the year 1915. S. John's School was started with 14 pupils on May 5, 1915. In 1934, the mixed school of S. John's was separated and a Boys' and a Girls' school was established, henceforth to be known as the College of S. John, Nugeogda.